Home » Logistics
Transmec Group provides high-tech services to the supply chain sector via a range of facilities supported by state-of-the-art computer systems and latest technology.
Via two separate companies, Transmec Log and Transmec To Be, we offer our customers a planned, dynamic and efficient service based on project analysis, implementation and constant research.
Dedicated to industrial logistics, Transmec Log offers fully integrated supply chain solutions that are tailored to meet the individual needs of its customers in the automotive, high-tech, fashion and furniture sectors.
Our added value services include:
- Kitting: selection, assembly and delivery to final client
- Quality control: carrying out quality checks within our facilities to identify and discard any goods that don’t conform to required standards
- Transport flow optimisation: arranging multiple collections or delivery routes
- Additional processes: providing sub-assembly services via our personnel based within customer facilities or in dedicated external locations
- Customised warehousing: planning and establishing tailored facilities for goods storage
- Packaging: building and assembling cages for industrial packaging, including non-standard sizes. Installing and dismantling automated machinery at our customers’ facilities worldwide or at our plants. Supplying small packaging items such as carton boxes, bubble wrap, pallet and folding crates
Dedicated to serving the grocery sector, Transmec To Be concentrates primarily on meeting the needs of large retail chains. Combining Transmec Group’s expertise in the grocery and non-food sector with its extensive logistics capability, Transmec To Be offers dedicated services that ensure supply chains are fully co-ordinated.
Our services include:
- Direct deliveries to department store chains (DSC), wholesalers and retail stores through a specialised distribution network (fleet management, sole owner-drivers and certified carriers).
- Product tracing compliant with ECR standards.
- Tracking online deliveries and providing dedicated customer service.
- Managing returned goods, urgent deliveries and payment collection (with direct payment).
- Pallet collection including pallet exchange (with vouchers) and direct pallet management (pooling).
- Co-packing (box pallets, shrink-wrapping, lots, stickering).
- Customer and contract management via a dedicated and specialist team.
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
- ORDER FULFILMENT
- DELIVERY B2C EU
- SPECIAL PREPARATIONS
- STORE MANAGEMENT
- TAXATION AND PAYMENTS
- COMPUTER INTEGRATION
- SALES SUPPORT
- SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT
- REAL-TIME INTERACTION
- REVIEW MANAGEMENT