Over 160 years of experience in transport makes us your ideal partner for sea freight.
Sea freight is the best and cheapest option for customers needing to transport large volumes of freight over long distances, without tight deadlines.
We provide comprehensive services covering all sea freight requirements including registering the load, arranging collection and managing shipping documents.
We operate regular weekly services from/to: USA (with our own bond), Canada, Central and South America, the Middle and Far East, India, the Mediterranean and Europe, Australia and Africa.
As NVOCC (Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier) we offer a wide range of services: LCL (Less Container Load) and FCL (Full Container Load) both in import and export, door to door deliveries, conventional loads (Break-Bulk Cargo), special equipment, mafis trailer and ro-ro vessels.
With a 360° service, we take care of every stage of the shipment, including goods collection, storage and handling, packaging and labelling. We are also able to draw on the support of staff in our own offices in America (Brazil, Peru and Chile), in Asia, Russia and India, and the main European countries.
- Owned bonded warehousing
- Customs clearance and VAT deposit
- Documents advisory (credit letters)
- Handling specialist loads: perishable and dangerous goods, temperature-controlled, non-standard, hanging garments
- All risk insurance for your goods in addition to the regular CMR coverage required by law
- Distribution services
- Qualified staff and native language speakers