Data Subjects: candidates for consideration to be hired.
Trasporti Internazionali Transmec Spa as Data Controller for the processing of your personal data, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter, the ‘GDPR’,
informs you that the above-mentioned regulation provides protection for the data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that said processing is carried out
in accordance with the principles of fairness, legality, transparency and with the aim of protecting your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the regulation cited above and the privacy obligations it sets out.
Purposes and legal basis for processing: specifically, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures connected with contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- selection of personnel for hiring.
For the purposes of the indicated processing, the Data Controller may become aware of special categories of personal data, and, in detail: special data voluntarily entered by the candidate in the CV spontaneously sent and/or delivered. These special categories of data are processed in compliance with art. 9 of the GDPR.
Your personal data may also, based on your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- Any special data voluntarily entered by the candidate shall be processed only with the candidate’s consent. Any refusal of processing shall not compromise the use of the other data for the purposes of personnel selection.
The provision of your data is optional for the purposes indicated above, and your refusal of processing will not compromise the continuation of the relationship and consistency of the processing.
Methods of processing. Your personal data may be processed using the following methods:
- collection of data via computer or electronically;
- processing using electronic calculators;
- manual processing using paper files.
All processing takes place in accordance with articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures envisaged.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of workers:
- Department/Branch Manager;
- Human Resources Office.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external parties for the correct management of the relationship and, in particular, to the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly appointed Data Processors:
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Retention Period. We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- The time required to assess your candidature based on the company’s needs.
Data Controller: the Data Controller pursuant to law is Trasporti Internazionali Transmec SPA (Via Ponte Alto 32, 41011 Campogalliano (MO), Italy; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: +39 059-895811; VAT no.: 00179970363) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability and objection to the processing of your personal data, and, in general, you may exercise all the rights set out in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
You may also view the updated version of this disclosure, at any time, by connecting to the url https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?09569307594.
EU Regulation 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Data Subject’s Rights
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exists, even if not yet recorded, to have it communicated in intelligible form and to lodge a complaint with the control authorities.
The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the event of processing with the aid of electronic systems;
- the identification details of the data controller, the processor and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of the personal data as designated representative in the territory of the country, data processors or persons in charge of processing.
The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, where the data subject wishes, supplementation of the data;
- the erasure, conversion into anonymous form or blocking of the data if it is processed illegally, including data which it is not necessary to store, in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the parties to whom the data was communicated or disclosed were informed of the transactions set out under letters a) and b), also as regards their content, unless fulfilling such obligation proves impossible or would involve a disproportionate effort in relation to the right protected;
- the portability of the data.
The data subject has the right to object, fully or partially:
- for legitimate grounds to the processing of his or her personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected;
- to the processing of his or her personal data for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or to carry out market research or commercial communication