Home » International Transport » Intermodal transport » Intermodal Link Romania-Italy
Intermodal Link Romania-Italy
The intermodal service connecting Piacenza, Italia, and Oradea, Romania, is designed for those companies that ship goods between Southern and Eastern Europe.
Via a regular collection/distribution service, we guarantee deliveries in the following countries:
• Eastern Europe: Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Moldavia, Turkey and Greece
• Southern Europe: Italy and South France
Rail is the ideal solution for customers who need to ship large volumes of goods over long distances.
Our intermodal service guarantees greater flexibility and safety, while also reducing the cost and the environmental impact.
Benefits of the Piacenza-Oradea rail link:
- Regular service with two weekly departures in both directions
- Fixed transit time: 40 hrs
- Owned trains
- Owned terminal in Oradea, Romania
- Collection and delivery services
- Storage service at our own warehouses
- More than 2,500 45-feet containers, equipped with a satellite alarm system and special anti-theft bars to prevent intrusion
- 800 owned Huckepack trailers and 150 owned swap bodies equipped with a satellite alarm system for constant traceability
- Office network and dedicated staff
- Surveillance of our own warehouses