Transmec’s intermodal service connecting Oradea, Romania, and Duisberg, Germany, is designed for those companies that ship goods between Central Europe and Eastern Europe.
Via a regular collection/distribution service, we guarantee deliveries in the following countries:
- Central Europe: Germany
- Eastern Europe: Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Moldavia, Turkey and Greece
Rail is the ideal solution for those who need to ship large volumes of goods over long distances.
Our intermodal service guarantees greater flexibility and safety, while also reducing the cost and environmental impact.
Benefits of the Oradea-Duisberg rail link:
- Regular service with twice-weekly departures in both directions
- Fixed transit time: 40 hrs
- Owned trains
- Owned terminal in Oradea, Romania
- Collection and delivery services
- Storage service at our own warehouses
- More than 2,500 45-feet containers, equipped with a satellite alarm system and special anti-theft bars to prevent intrusion
- 800 owned Huckepack trailers and 150 owned swap bodies equipped with a satellite alarm system for constant traceability
- Office network and dedicated staff
- Surveillance of our own warehouses