The intermodal service connecting Novara, Italy, and Zeebrugge, Belgium, is designed for those companies that ship goods between Central & Northern Europe and Southern Europe.
Via a regular collection/distribution service, we guarantee deliveries in the following countries:
- Northern and Central Europe: Ireland, United Kingdom, Belgium, Holland, Luxemburg and Northern France
- Southern Europe: Italy, Switzerland
A daily ferry link
operates between Belgium and the United Kingdom
, departing and arriving from Kingston upon Hull, Tilbury and Teesport.
Rail is the ideal solution for customers who need to ship large volumes of goods over long distances. Our intermodal service guarantees greater flexibility and safety, while also reducing the cost and the environmental impact.
Benefits of the Novara–Zeebrugge rail link:
- Regular service with three weekly departures in both directions
- Fixed transit time: 34 hrs
- Collection and delivery services
- Storage service at our own warehouses
- 700 owned Huckepack trailers and 100 swap bodies equipped with a satellite alarm system for constant traceability
- Office network and dedicated staff
- Surveillance of our own warehouses