Transmec Group aims to consolidate its international position by striving for complete customer satisfaction through the supply of quality services: “For Transmec Group, quality means exceeding our customers’ expectations in terms of the service we provide and our consideration for the environment.” This involves:
- Putting our customers first
- Creating and promoting a good working environment by fully respecting employment standards and through continued SA8000 certification for social accountability in the workplace
- Providing appropriate training and guidance to ensure employees operate to the latest standards
- Continually developing our quality management system through ISO 9001:2008 certification
The ISO 9001 standard is a quality management system.
ISO 9001 is the reference standard for those who want to submit a quality control to their production process in a cyclical way, starting from the definition of the needs of the customers, coming up to the monitoring of the entire production process.
The Code of Conduct sets out the ethical principles to be followed by Transmec Group in carrying out its activities and that should be strictly followed by the company managers, employees and any collaborators.
TAPA, Association for the Protection of Transported Goods, operates worldwide with the aim of minimizing the loss of loads throughout the supply chain.
Certificating TAPA means possessing all the required security requirements documented through the procedures adopted.
ISO 14001 is an international standard concerning the Environmental Management System.
The application of ISO 14001 defines the most important requirements to identify, control and monitor the environmental aspects of any organization having an environmental policy.
SQAS was born in the Nineties on the initiative of CEFIC, with the aim to improve the security level during transport, storage and handling of particularly hazardous substances such as chemicals.
SQAS inspection has been performed by an independent body (Bureau Veritas s.p.a.) on the base of two check lists (Core and Transport) including a consistent number of requirements, capable of testing the company management system at all levels, on aspects of transport safety, quality of service, safety in the workplace, respect for the environment, ethics and social responsibility.
By obtaining SQAS certification, Transmec is able to offer important guaranties to its customers, certified by a third independent body, regarding the following objectives:
- Full compliance with the customer specifications
- Compliance with laws regarding safety in the transport and storage of materials, quality of service, safety in the workplace and reduction of environmental impact
- Observation of corporate ethics principles and social responsibility
- Effective communication to customers, in an objective and transparent way