The company is looking for an experienced professional with a good knowledge of the sector, who has held the same position in either medium-large logistics or manufacturing companies, working with customers and suppliers in complex logistics operations, preferably at an international level.
The main requirement, however, is the ability to efficiently organize, manage and develop complex working methods at different levels, incorporating organization, technology and information.
- skills to manage transport issue in strictly technical and quantitative terms
- skills to design in detail and contribute to testing of functional requirements for the company computer systems to supporting business activity
- the ability to introduce performance measuring parameters and a continuous improvement process
- communication with other functions and assessment of the impact of own decisions on wider company objectives, margins for improvement, trade-off areas
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field
- fluent in English; the knowledge of other languages (especially Spanish, French, German) is an advantage
- good interpersonal skills
- good problem-solving skills
- professional competence and personal leadership
- able to work to meet objectives and continuous improvement goals
- team-work oriented, proactive attitude
The successful candidate shall report directly to the General Manager.