The successful candidate will work in the IT office and will be required to:
- Support and assist in the management of corporate IT processes and in interfacing with customers and suppliers
- Carry out IT project activities: new customer integration, new needs development.
- The ideal candidate will have 2/3 years’ experience in the IT sector working for a medium-sized company.
- A good knowledge of the Windows Operating System and Office package (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) is required.
- A basic knowledge of database management is required (preferably SQL Server and Oracle).
- Knowledge of development environments (eg Visual Basic, Phyton, Android) is a preferential criterion.
- Knowledge of English (spoken and written) is required.
- A degree in Computer and/or Electronic Engineering is preferred.
The profile is completed by excellent problem-solving skills, dynamism and time flexibility, teamwork, and the ability to manage and organize one's workload independently.
The person will report directly to the IT manager.
Place of work: Campogalliano, (Modena).
CCNL of reference: Logistics, Freight and Shipping
Expected classification: to be assessed according to the specific experience and personal characteristics of the successful candidate.