The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Degree in Management Engineering or equivalent degree;
- Minimum of five years’ experience in logistics consultancies or structured companies;
- Advanced use of the Office package, in particular Excel, and logistics management systems;
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Used to working to objectives and progressive improvement goals;
- Professional and personal authority, ability to form a team and place yourself within the company in a constructive and proactive manner;
- Knowledge of the publishing sector will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of private procurement laws and relations with warehouse handling companies;
The candidate must:
- Manage projects, ensuring compliance with the defined contractual conditions;
- Plan and define the job development plan, with adequate project teams, coordinating the human resources assigned in compliance with the timing of the individual activities;
- Develop and sustain good relationships with customers and suppliers over time to create new business opportunities and a positive corporate image;
- Support the Purchasing Department for the procurement of contract materials;
- Draw up closing reports in order to capitalize and disseminate the results, solutions and anything else necessary to increase effectiveness and efficiency in subsequent experiences, even with extended meetings.
The candidate, who will report directly to the Commercial Director, will coordinate the work of the project team.
The position is based at Campogalliano (MO) and immediate availability is required.
Relevant National Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA): Logistics, Goods Transport and Shipping.
Pay Grade to be established with reference to the specific experience and skills of the successful applicant.