The candidate has excellent ability in accounting preparation and knowledge in tax matters gained in multinational companies and has consolidated experience in the coordination of resources.
He/She will report to the Administrative Director and will coordinate a working group of about 10 people.
- Educational qualification: Degree in Economics and Business or Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- Minimum experience: 5 years in a multinational company
- Excellent accounting preparation and knowledge of national and international accounting standards (IAS / IFRS)
- Ability to draft annual financial statements and analytical periodic reports of an economic and financial nature
- Excellent knowledge of tax regulations and regulations
- Good knowledge of commercial and corporate law
- Good knowledge of English, with the ability to correspond with foreign subsidiaries
- Good knowledge of the AS400 management system (preferable)
- Excellent use of the Office package
- Availability for short trips
- Driver's licence
- Organization skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and personal authority, able to work well in a team and to place themselves in the company constructively and purposefully
- Maturity and balance in dealing with problems and situations
- Ability to operate to objectives and progressive goals for improvement
Work Office: Campogalliano (Mo).
Relevant National Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA): Logistics, Goods Transport and Shipping
Employee Level 1, Pay Grade to be established with reference to the specific experience and skills of the successful applicant.